AT LAWLESS COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, WE’RE ALWAYS READY TO TALK –
AND EVEN MORE EAGER
Kenwood U.S.A. Corporation (“KENWOOD”) warrants its Business Radios and KENWOOD original accessories (“Products”) purchased from an authorized KENWOOD dealer in the United States and Puerto Rico as follows:
LENGTH OF LIMITED WARRANTY
This limited warranty is effective for two (2) years for analog radios / three (3) years for NX-digital radios and one (1) year for KENWOOD original accessories (including rechargeable batteries), measured from the date of purchase by the first end user. KENWOOD, at its sole option, will, at no charge, either (a) repair the Product (with new or reconditioned parts) ; (b) replace the Product (with a new or reconditioned Product),; or (c) if the Product is not repairable or not replaceable due to availability, refund the Purchase Price of the Product during the warranty period provided the unit is returned in accordance with the conditions set forth and the Product meets the warranty conditions as stated below.
WHO IS PROTECTED
This Warranty is enforceable only by the first end user and is not transferrable to any third party. Transfer or resale of a Product will automatically terminate warranty coverage.
WHAT IS COVERED
Except as specified below, this Limited Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the time specified. The following are not covered by this Limited Warranty:
- Damage, deterioration or failure resulting from
- Accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, improper handling, product modification or alteration, or failure to follow instructions contained in the Owner’s Manual.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by KENWOOD.
- Installation of parts or accessories that do not conform to the quality or specifications of the original parts or accessories.
- Damage or loss occurring during shipment (claims must be presented to the carrier).
- Any unit which is not new when sold to the first end user or upon which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
WHAT WE WILL PAY FOR AND WHAT YOU MUST PAY FOR
KENWOOD will pay for all labor and material expenses for Products covered by this Limited Warranty. If it is necessary to ship the Product for warranty service, you are responsible for the initial shipping charges, but we will pay the return shipping charges if the Product is repaired or replaced under this Warranty.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
If you require warranty service, please bring the unit back to the point of purchase with your sales receipt or your product may be serviced by one of the three KENWOOD service centers listed below.
Whenever the Product is presented for warranty service, you must supply a sales receipt or other evidence of the date of purchase.